Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Image: http://www.amarjit.info/2012/01/brief-introduction-on-sopa-pipa-part-1.html

One topic that i would like to explore in my PLE is the discussion of the SOPA/ PIPA act. I came across the discovery with a friend of mine, and i have later noticed that it might soon have a affect on everyone, including me. One thing that caught my attention was the fact that people are still out there fighting for the copyright laws. I personally thought they were already effective and in action, but I was wrong. Apparently the government felt the need to better protect the copyright laws. This caused some websites to go on strike and black out pages. When I found out that there were many ways we can be affected i took the time to find out the changes that it may alter in people's internet use.

No comments:

Post a Comment