Sunday, October 30, 2011

Final Proposal

Image Source: http://cilawarncke.wordpress.com/2011/05/17/writers-letters-f-scott-fitzgerald/
To read a brief life on F. Scott Fitzgerald Click here.


          I have chosen to write something from option one. I chose this option because i thought it would be more easier to find something that is already on the list instead of going to find something about monsters  in option two. Even though there was a very good list to choose from, i believe i made a good decision. The primary text i chose to read about is the book by F. Scott Fitzgerald called The Great Gatsby. I choose this author because his name sound familiar. What i am hoping to accomplish is a good understanding and a creative outlook on the book. I plan to search the data bases on the school library website to see if i can find any good secondary sources. Another place i will search is google. One of my key search terms will be The Great Gatsby article reviews, and see what good evidence and support i can use in my essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment